This social networking site that was only for students has turned into a multibillion-dollar online empire with more than 400 million users. With a growth rate of 145% in 2009, more people spend on Facebook than any other website in the world.
Follow these 5 steps for a successful Facebook Business Marketing:
1. Create your profile. This is a no-brainer step but is an important step. Upload a profile picture so users can connect with you. It is better to use your own picture but if you don't want it, post someone's photo there. You can use agposter auto poster for your Facebook marketing campaign.
2. Make friends and join the group. This site can find active Facebook friends for you to use email in your address book and you can also search for groups to find more people related to your niche. After you get a few friends, new friend requests will start flowing from your friends.
Image Source: Google
3. Distribute Links and Send Notes. Send useful notes and links to your friends. Depending on the topic, you can send notes to several friends or to all your friends on your network. Your notes appear in your friends' news feeds or on their walls.
4. Create an Event. If you want to tell others about your upcoming webinar, this is the feature you will use. Create your event and invite others to join. You can make the event public to be seen by your friends or personally for an invitation to see it.
5. Login Every Day. It is important to log in to your Facebook account every day to check for updates and new friend requests. If you can spend 15-30 minutes a day it will definitely benefit your business.