Here we will explain a very simple option to make showbox on kodi work together for you. Among the different options available for this the one we are discussing here is with the help of a computer. If interested you can follow a similar process using your Android smartphones or iPhones as well. So, here are the steps to get Kodi on Roku with computer.
- Enable the Screen Mirroring option on your Roku device. For this go to Settings>System>Screen Mirroring using the Roku remote.
- In the next step, install the Kodi app on your computer. You can use the smartphone version of this app on your PCs with the help of an Android emulator.
- Now you should enable the Screen Mirroring feature available in your PCs. This can be done by pressing the Windows + P button and going to the next menu.
- There you can find the “Connect to a Wireless Display” option. Click on it.
- Now you can see the name of your Roku device listed in the group of available devices. Select your device and click Next.
- Then open the Kodi app on your PC and you can see the same screen on your Television through the Roku device.
People who attempt to illegally watch sports matches, films and TV shows on Roku are set to have their shows cut off without warning.